The I-ReSS is held in conjuction with Society for Emergency Medicine in Singapore(SEMS) ASM. The ASM stands for Annual Scientific Meeting that aims to bring together healthcare professionals with a passion for learning and teaching in Emergency Medicine.
There will also be multiple scientific tracks featuring both local and international speakers that will cover other pertinent topics of resuscitative care such as Trauma, Critical Care, Emergency Cardiac Care, Medical Education, Disaster Medicine, Emergency Nursing, Pre-Hospital Medicine and Emergency Medical Services, Paediatric Resuscitation and Palliative Care. There will also be pre-conference workshops which include Critical Care Ultrasound, Emergency Airway Management, Emergency Medical Services workshops, HAZMAT workshops and ECMO CPR workshops.
For more information, please visit the official website.
Venue: National Taiwan University Hospital International Convention Centre
13:30-15:30 Room 401
Plenary Session II: Resuscitation Councils of AsiaModerator:Hang Chang, MD, PhDLim Swee Han, MBBS, FRCS Edin ( A&E), FRCP Edin, FAMS
Strategies on Chain of Survival in RCA
- Enhancing and Updating Chain of Survival in Asian Countries…Matthew Huei-Ming Ma, MD, PhD
- Strengthening the Chain of Survival of OHCA—the Singapore Initiative… Lim Swee Han, MBBS, FRCS Edin ( A&E), FRCP Edin, FAMS
- 3.Recent Progress in the Chain of Survival in Japan, Especially Post Cardiac Arrest Care…Hiroshi Nonogi, MD, PhD
- 4.CPR Training in the Philippines…Francis Lavapie, MD
- 5.TRC and the improving in the chain of survival of OCHA in Thailand…Sarayut Wiboonchutikul, MD
RCA 11th General Assembly (GA)
17:30-21:00 Room 101
Banquet, All are invited